29 March 2012

Elements for the new house

Like I said before I’ve been out pricing and researching different elements for the new house like tile, flooring, fixtures etc… Here is some stuff I found at a flooring store the other day that I am loving.

Here is a back splash I think will play nicely in a warm white kitchen.  The blue/green tiles will add some color but not be overwhelming.

022712140047

I also found these for the master bath.  Maybe for the shower?

022712140208

I found some veneer flooring that I compared with the solid wood hand scraped floors that looks identical so for the price I’ve decided to go with the veneer.  I also found these amazing tiles.  I believe they are floor tiles but I thought they would be amazing in a shower!

022712135654

022712135719

022712135728

What do you think, black or cream?  Or all cream with a black horizontal stripe 3/4 the way to the top? 

So that’s a start right?  Mr Garden keeps telling me these items are so far down on the list since we first have to demo the basement to move the utilities.  We are installing an on demand water heating system, have to move a lot of the hvac, install central a/c, move plumbing and water lines etc. so that we can relocate bathrooms and the kitchen upstairs.  All I can say is, at least I’ll be ready when the time comes!

 

~Sommer

0 comments:

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails